This easy pumpkin hummus is perfect for Autumn and only takes 10mins to make! Use it for salads, sandwiches, wraps, or as a veggie dip.
· 1 small garlic clove
· 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
· 3/4 cup mashed pumpkin
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 1 teaspoon maple syrup
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· Peel the garlic clove. Place it in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
· Add chickpeas, mashed pumpkin, salt, cumin, lemon juice, maple syrup and olive oil. (If desired, add a pinch of cayenne for some spice.) Blend thoroughly to combine. Stores refrigerated for up to 5 days.